Intertec offers a wide range of solutions to assist customers
in deriving enhanced value from their existing IT investments
and infrastructure while exploiting advantages of new cutting
Intertec offers solutions primarily in two areas, legacy application
management and business process automation. Intertec has a unique
value proposition wherein clients can benefit from the global
delivery model and stringent quality and methodology base.
From a successful beginning as an embedded solutions provider,
Intertec has grown through the diversification of our portfolio
of competencies to become a key player in the area of application
renewal and business process automation. Some of our key milestones
- 1989 - Intertec Formed; Embedded
Released India's first indigenously developed network controller
cards and a
suite of network communication products.
- 1990 -Department of Defence,
India, recognizes Intertec as an approved R&D and retains
us to provide network communication infrastructure.
- 1991 - Govt. of India recognises
the R&D of Intertec.
- 1992 - DOT(Department of Telecommunications)
approves India' first X.25 protocol (indigenously developed by
- 1993 - India's first public
email service, ICNET, implemented with Intertec's portfolio of
products, designed indigenously by Intertec.
- 1994 -
Initiated Software engg. Process, methodology and quality procedures.
- 1995 - Signed a 4 year development
partner agreement with Hewlett Packard. Designed and built a Digital
Flight Data Readout (DFDR) for Air-India.
- 1996 - Entered a Development
Partner Agreement with Integrated Systems Inc.
- 2000 - IPO in the Indian market;
awarded ISO 9001 quality certification.
- 2001 - Released ELIXIR and
Our services address specific needs of legacy
application renewal and business
process automation. We deliver our solutions using Intertec
Advanced Renovation Solution (iARS) & Intertec's
Business Process Automation (iBPA) frameworks.
- ADPAC Corporation, USA
- Srisoft Corporation, USA
- eFinance Soft Inc., USA
- Systems Management International PLC, UK
- New Planet Solutions PLC, UK
- The Innovation Group PLC, UK
- Hewlett Packard, Global
- Philips (Multimedia Lab), Netherlands
- VTEC, Hongkong
- Canon, Japan
- Accton, Taiwan
- National Aerospace labs, India
- Strides Acrolab Ltd., India